terms and conditions dean&david Schweiz
1. Scope of application
The General Terms and Conditions apply to contractual relationships between dean&david Schweiz GmbH and its customers. This includes all stores of dean&david Schweiz GmbH, as well as the online ordering portal.
A contract is concluded upon confirmation of an order, this can be oral or written. The general terms and conditions below are part of all contracts.
2. Number of persons
A reduction of up to 10% in the number of persons can be accepted up to two working days before the event at no cost. Reductions in the number of persons of more than 10% or at a later date are considered as cancellation and will be charged according to point 3. Additional persons will be charged according to confirmation.
In addition to the F&B turnover, we charge an employee hourly rate of CHF 40.00 for catering. We calculate the required number of employees on the basis of the registered number of persons:
– 20-30 persons: 1 employee
– 31-60 persons: 2 employees
– 61-100 persons: 3 employees
4. Cancellation of events
If the order is cancelled, the following costs will be charged:
- More than 14 days before the start of the event: no charge
- More than seven days before the start of the event: expenses already incurred (maximum 25% of the catering service)
- More than one working day before the start of the event: Expenses already incurred (maximum 50% of catering services)
- One working day before the start of the event or on the day of the event: Expenses have already been incurred (up to 100% of the catering service)
In the event of force majeure (fire, strike, etc.) or other circumstances beyond the control of dean&david Schweiz GmbH, we reserve the right to change the venue or withdraw from the contract. The customer has no claim for damages.
5. Terms of payment
If payment is made by invoice, there is a payment period of 14 days. Other payment periods or payment methods can be agreed. An invoice is available from a total of CHF 100.00. Lower amounts can only be paid on site, cash or by card.
6. Minimum order quantity
Please refer to the listing on the website for the minimum order quantity. In general the minimum order quantity is CHF 100.00, for more distant areas it may be more. If this quantity is not reached, we charge a surcharge. You can also pick up your order at the store.